[VIEW] agent=Music Rights & Clearances Counsel | scenario_id=61 | rounds=20

--- Round 0 ---
[R0.1] Distribution & Sales Director (speak, public): Alright, let's get started. We're targeting a wide release date of October 10, 2026. We've confirmed 620 screens in North America, and we're proposing a PVOD window 21 days after the theatrical start. Our delivery milestone is set for September 12, 2026, for the DCP/HDR master. Can you both confirm if these dates align with your respective plans and if there are any potential roadblocks we should be aware of?
[R0.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (speak, public): The proposed release date and PVOD window look feasible from a music clearance standpoint, but I need to flag that we still have 3 pending publisher approvals out of 22 compositions. We should also be mindful of the Guest performer appearance release deadline, which is May 5, 2026. Additionally, we've received an E&O insurance quote for a $140,000 premium.
[R0.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (speak, public): From a marketing perspective, the proposed release date and PVOD window seem reasonable. Our audience demand survey indicates a 12% purchase intent among the surveyed group of 1,200. We've also tested trailer creative, with Trailer A achieving a 68% completion rate in the first 24 hours, which is promising. We're planning a $1.6M paid media spend, with a focus on social media and creator marketing, including 45 contracted posts across TikTok and Instagram. However, I'd like to discuss the windowing strategy further to ensure we're optimizing our marketing efforts.

--- Round 1 ---
[R1.1] Distribution & Sales Director (speak, public): Thanks for the updates. Music Rights & Clearances Counsel, can you confirm if the $140,000 E&O insurance premium is something we're comfortable with, and what's the likelihood of getting the pending publisher approvals by May 5, 2026? Marketing & Audience Insights Manager, regarding the windowing strategy, have you considered how a 21-day PVOD window might impact our marketing push and the $1.6M paid media spend? Let's discuss how we can optimize our release strategy.
[R1.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (speak, public): Regarding the E&O insurance premium, while $140,000 is significant, it's a necessary cost to mitigate potential risks. As for the pending publisher approvals, we're working closely with the publishers and are cautiously optimistic about securing them by May 5, 2026. However, I do want to highlight that we need to ensure our promotional assets comply with our clearance obligations. Marketing & Audience Insights Manager, could you provide more details on the planned promotional assets and how they might be impacted by our clearance limitations, such as the venue trademark restriction and clip clearance limitation?
[R1.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (speak, public): To address the clearance limitations, we've tested Trailer A, which has shown a promising 68% completion rate in the first 24 hours. We're also planning 45 contracted posts across TikTok and Instagram as part of our creator marketing plan. However, we need to ensure that our promotional assets comply with the clearance obligations you've mentioned, such as the venue trademark restriction and clip clearance limitation. Can we discuss how to adapt our marketing strategy to accommodate these limitations and ensure we're not introducing any reputational risks, such as the 'lip-sync' allegation that's been flagged in our social listening?

--- Round 2 ---
[R2.1] Distribution & Sales Director (speak, public): Let's summarize the key points and assess our readiness for the October 10, 2026 release. Music Rights & Clearances Counsel, can you confirm if securing the pending publisher approvals by May 5, 2026, is still on track? Marketing & Audience Insights Manager, how can we adapt our marketing strategy to accommodate the clearance limitations and mitigate potential reputational risks, such as the 'lip-sync' allegation? We need to ensure our release strategy is robust and our campaign is effective while minimizing risks.
[R2.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (speak, public): To confirm, we're still on track for securing the pending publisher approvals by May 5, 2026. We're working closely with the publishers, and while there's some risk, we're cautiously optimistic. Regarding promotional assets, we've been mindful of the venue trademark restriction and clip clearance limitation. We've removed external sponsor logos from 2 shots as per the venue trademark restriction, and we're limiting backstage footage to 6 minutes max without additional releases. I recommend we finalize our promotional assets by August 15, 2026, to ensure we have enough time to clear any necessary rights before the September 12, 2026 delivery milestone. Additionally, I'd like to discuss potential reputational risks and how our marketing strategy might impact them.
[R2.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (speak, public): To address the reputational risks and clearance limitations, I'd like to share some insights from our marketing analytics. Our trailer creative test showed a 68% completion rate, indicating strong audience engagement. We're also planning a significant paid media spend of $1.6M, with a focus on social media and creator marketing. However, we need to be cautious about the 'lip-sync' allegation. I recommend we adapt our marketing strategy to emphasize the authenticity of the concert film, potentially highlighting any live performance elements. Additionally, we should ensure our promotional assets comply with the clearance obligations, such as the venue trademark restriction and clip clearance limitation. Let's discuss how to balance our marketing efforts with these considerations.

--- Round 3 ---
[R3.1] Distribution & Sales Director (speak, public): Let's assess our overall readiness for the October 10, 2026 release. Music Rights & Clearances Counsel, can you confirm if there are any other potential risks or issues we should be aware of regarding the music clearances and promotional assets? Marketing & Audience Insights Manager, how do you plan to incorporate the insights from our social listening and audience demand survey into your marketing strategy to mitigate reputational risks and optimize our campaign? I want to ensure we're aligning our release strategy with the latest information and minimizing potential risks.
[R3.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (speak, public): To confirm, we've made significant progress in addressing the music clearance and promotional asset concerns. We've secured master-use deals for 17 out of 22 tracks and are working closely with publishers for the remaining approvals. We're also mindful of the venue trademark restriction and clip clearance limitation. I recommend we finalize our promotional assets by August 15, 2026, to ensure compliance with clearance obligations. Additionally, we should continue to monitor potential reputational risks and adapt our marketing strategy accordingly. I'd like to request that we revisit the discussion on the E&O insurance quote and its implications for our overall risk management strategy.
[R3.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (speak, public): To address the reputational risks and optimize our campaign, I'd like to emphasize the importance of highlighting the authenticity of the concert film in our marketing strategy. Our social listening has flagged the 'lip-sync' allegation as a potential risk, with 28% negative mentions. We can mitigate this by focusing on the live performance elements and ensuring our promotional assets comply with clearance obligations. Additionally, our audience demand survey indicates a 12% purchase intent, and our trailer creative test showed a 68% completion rate. Let's balance our marketing efforts with these considerations to ensure a successful release.

--- Round 4 ---
[R4.1] Distribution & Sales Director (speak, public): Let's summarize our findings and assess our readiness for the October 10, 2026 release. We've confirmed 620 screens in North America, and our PVOD window is proposed for 21 days after the theatrical start. Music Rights & Clearances Counsel, you've made progress on the music clearances, but are there any remaining risks? Marketing & Audience Insights Manager, how will you incorporate the insights from our social listening and audience demand survey into your marketing strategy to mitigate reputational risks and optimize our campaign?
[R4.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (speak, public): To summarize, we've made significant progress in addressing music clearance and promotional asset concerns. We've secured master-use deals for 17 out of 22 tracks and are working closely with publishers for the remaining approvals. We're also mindful of the venue trademark restriction and clip clearance limitation. I recommend we finalize our promotional assets by August 15, 2026, to ensure compliance with clearance obligations. Additionally, we should continue to monitor potential reputational risks and adapt our marketing strategy accordingly. I believe we're on track to meet the October 10, 2026 release date, but let's continue to monitor the pending publisher approvals and Guest performer appearance release deadline.
[R4.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (speak, public): To summarize, we've gathered significant insights from our audience demand survey, trailer creative test, and social listening. Our proposed marketing strategy aims to balance the campaign's effectiveness with reputational risk mitigation. I recommend we greenlight the hybrid global release plan, finalize the promotional assets by August 15, 2026, and closely monitor the pending publisher approvals and Guest performer appearance release deadline. Let's ensure our release strategy aligns with the latest information and minimizes potential risks.

--- Round 5 ---
[R5.1] Distribution & Sales Director (speak, public): I believe we've made significant progress in aligning our release strategy with the latest information and minimizing potential risks. Music Rights & Clearances Counsel, can you confirm if we're on track to meet the Guest performer appearance release deadline of May 5, 2026? Marketing & Audience Insights Manager, are you confident that your marketing strategy will effectively mitigate the reputational risks, such as the 'lip-sync' allegation? Let's finalize our decision on greenlighting the hybrid global release plan.
[R5.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (speak, public): To confirm, we're on track to meet the Guest performer appearance release deadline of May 5, 2026. We're working closely with the guest performer, and while there's some risk, we're cautiously optimistic. I recommend we continue to monitor the situation closely and have a contingency plan in place. Additionally, I believe we've adequately addressed the music clearance and promotional asset concerns, and I'm comfortable with moving forward with the hybrid global release plan, pending the pending publisher approvals and Guest performer appearance release. Let's finalize our decision and ensure we're aligned on the release strategy.
[R5.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (speak, public): I believe we've made significant progress in shaping a campaign plan that balances distribution economics, music/appearance clearances, marketing effectiveness, and reputational risk. I recommend we greenlight the hybrid global release plan, finalize the promotional assets by August 15, 2026, and closely monitor the pending publisher approvals and Guest performer appearance release deadline. Our marketing strategy will focus on highlighting the authenticity of the concert film, emphasizing live performance elements, and complying with clearance obligations to mitigate reputational risks.

--- Round 6 ---
[R6.1] Distribution & Sales Director (speak, public): I believe we've made significant progress in aligning our release strategy with the latest information and minimizing potential risks. Based on the discussions, I recommend we greenlight the hybrid global release plan for the concert film, finalize the promotional assets by August 15, 2026, and closely monitor the pending publisher approvals and Guest performer appearance release deadline. Let's move forward with the release plan, ensuring we're aligned on the release strategy and campaign execution.
[R6.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (speak, public): I believe we've adequately addressed the music clearance and promotional asset concerns. I'm comfortable with moving forward with the hybrid global release plan, pending the pending publisher approvals and Guest performer appearance release. Let's finalize our decision and ensure we're aligned on the release strategy.
[R6.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (speak, public): I believe we've achieved a comprehensive understanding of the key factors involved in the hybrid global release plan. To summarize, I recommend we greenlight the plan, finalize promotional assets by August 15, 2026, and closely monitor pending publisher approvals and the Guest performer appearance release deadline. Our marketing strategy will focus on highlighting the authenticity of the concert film and complying with clearance obligations to mitigate reputational risks. Let's move forward with the release plan, ensuring alignment on the release strategy and campaign execution.

--- Round 7 ---
[R7.1] Distribution & Sales Director (speak, public): I believe we've reached a consensus on greenlighting the hybrid global release plan. Let's summarize the key decisions and next steps. We'll finalize the promotional assets by August 15, 2026, and closely monitor the pending publisher approvals and Guest performer appearance release deadline. Our marketing strategy will focus on highlighting the authenticity of the concert film and complying with clearance obligations to mitigate reputational risks. I'll now prepare the final recommendation report based on our discussion.
[R7.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (speak, public): I believe we've achieved a comprehensive understanding of the key factors involved in the hybrid global release plan. To summarize, I recommend we greenlight the plan, finalize promotional assets by August 15, 2026, and closely monitor pending publisher approvals and the Guest performer appearance release deadline. Our clearance and union obligations are being met, and we've mitigated potential reputational risks. Let's move forward with the release plan, ensuring alignment on the release strategy and campaign execution.
[R7.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 8 ---
[R8.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R8.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R8.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 9 ---
[R9.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R9.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R9.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 10 ---
[R10.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R10.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R10.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 11 ---
[R11.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R11.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R11.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 12 ---
[R12.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R12.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R12.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 13 ---
[R13.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R13.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R13.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 14 ---
[R14.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R14.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R14.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 15 ---
[R15.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R15.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R15.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 16 ---
[R16.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R16.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R16.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 17 ---
[R17.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R17.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R17.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 18 ---
[R18.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R18.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R18.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 19 ---
[R19.1] Distribution & Sales Director (leave, public): 
[R19.2] Music Rights & Clearances Counsel (leave, public): 
[R19.3] Marketing & Audience Insights Manager (leave, public): 

