[VIEW] agent=Program Contracts & Cost Manager | scenario_id=31 | rounds=20

--- Round 0 ---
[R0.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (speak, public): To judge whether the sourcing change preserves mission assurance while keeping delivery risk acceptable, I need a clear view of the engineering quality signals and the likely timing impact of re-qualification, plus the overall commercial impact. Can we discuss the qualification test results and schedule impact?
[R0.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (speak, public): To determine the impact on mission assurance and delivery risk, I'd like to share that the thermal cycling qualification requires 14 days and our environmental chamber availability is limited to 2 slots/week, which could affect the overall schedule. Re-qualification is estimated to add 6 weeks to Lot 12 start. I'd also like to understand the supply assurance expectations that drive what evidence must be collected and any external authorization steps that could slow release.
[R0.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (speak, public): To assess the overall commercial impact, I need to consider both the contract delivery milestone and the budget capacity. The Lot 12 first-article is due on 30 Jun 2026, and we have $1.2M remaining in FY26 EAC headroom. Can you both help me understand how the 6-week delay in re-qualification will affect our contractual obligations and what the potential cost implications are?

--- Round 1 ---
[R1.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (speak, public): To better understand the risk posture, can you share if there are any early test outcomes that could materially change the risk associated with the alternate supplier? Additionally, I'd like to discuss the traceability requirements and how they might be affected by this change.
[R1.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (speak, public): To address the risk posture and potential contractual obligations, I'd like to clarify that the re-qualification adds 6 weeks to Lot 12 start due to the limited environmental chamber availability of 2 slots/week. Additionally, we need to ensure that the alternate supplier meets our system-level acceptance threshold of a max allowable actuator latency increase of 2 ms. Can we discuss the traceability requirements and potential part-authenticity concerns with the current source?
[R1.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (speak, public): To address the risk posture and contractual obligations, I need to understand the implications of the 6-week delay in re-qualification on our contract delivery milestone and budget capacity. Can you clarify if the re-qualification timeline will impact our ability to meet the Lot 12 first-article due date of 30 Jun 2026, and what the potential cost implications are, considering our remaining FY26 EAC headroom is $1.2M?

--- Round 2 ---
[R2.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (speak, public): To better understand the risk posture and potential contractual obligations, I'd like to share that Supplier B achieved a SCRM score of 78/100 as of Jan 2026. We also need to consider the traceability requirements for microelectronics, which mandate lot traceability within 10 business days. Can you both help me understand how the 6-week delay in re-qualification will affect our contractual obligations and what the potential cost implications are?
[R2.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (speak, public): To better understand the risk posture and potential contractual obligations, I'd like to clarify that our system-level acceptance threshold is a max allowable actuator latency increase of 2 ms. Additionally, the re-qualification timeline is affected by our test resource bottleneck, with environmental chamber availability limited to 2 slots/week. Can you help me understand the supply assurance expectations that drive what evidence must be collected and any external authorization steps that could slow release?
[R2.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (speak, public): To assess the contractual and financial implications, I need to understand the cost impact of the 6-week delay in re-qualification and the potential cost implications of switching to Supplier B, considering the unit price delta between Supplier A and Supplier B. Can you help me understand how the delay and supplier change will affect our contractual obligations and budget capacity?

--- Round 3 ---
[R3.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (speak, public): To finalize our assessment, I'd like to summarize that Supplier B has a SCRM score of 78/100, and we need to consider the traceability requirements within 10 business days. Given the 6-week delay in re-qualification and the potential cost implications, can you both confirm if we're aligned on the risk posture and contractual obligations?
[R3.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (speak, public): To finalize our assessment, I'd like to confirm that we have considered the system-level acceptance threshold, the re-qualification timeline, and the supply assurance expectations. We need to ensure that the alternate supplier meets our max allowable actuator latency increase of 2 ms and that the 6-week delay in re-qualification won't significantly impact our contractual obligations. Can we align on the risk posture and contractual obligations?
[R3.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (speak, public): To finalize our assessment and align on the risk posture and contractual obligations, I'd like to summarize that we have a 6-week delay in re-qualification, a unit price delta between Supplier A and Supplier B, and $1.2M remaining in FY26 EAC headroom. Considering the Lot 12 first-article due date is 30 Jun 2026, and the customer notification requirement is within 5 business days, can we confirm if we're aligned on the contractual and financial implications of switching to Supplier B?

--- Round 4 ---
[R4.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (speak, public): To finalize our assessment, I'd like to confirm that we've considered the risk posture, contractual obligations, and financial implications. Supplier B has a SCRM score of 78/100, and we need to ensure lot traceability within 10 business days. Given the 6-week delay in re-qualification, can we confirm if we're aligned on the overall risk posture and contractual obligations?
[R4.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (speak, public): To finalize our assessment, I'd like to confirm that we've considered the system-level acceptance threshold of a max allowable actuator latency increase of 2 ms, the re-qualification timeline affected by our limited environmental chamber availability, and the supply assurance expectations. Given the 6-week delay in re-qualification, can we confirm if we're aligned on the overall risk posture and contractual obligations?
[R4.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (speak, public): To finalize our assessment and make a recommendation on whether to approve the material change to Supplier B, I'd like to summarize that we have a 6-week delay in re-qualification, a unit price delta between Supplier A and Supplier B, and $1.2M remaining in FY26 EAC headroom. Considering the Lot 12 first-article due date is 30 Jun 2026, and the customer notification requirement is within 5 business days, can we confirm if we're aligned on the contractual and financial implications of switching to Supplier B?

--- Round 5 ---
[R5.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (speak, public): To finalize our assessment and make a recommendation on whether to approve the material change to Supplier B, I'd like to summarize that we've considered the risk posture, contractual obligations, and financial implications. Given Supplier B's SCRM score of 78/100 and the need for lot traceability within 10 business days, can we confirm if we're aligned on the overall risk posture and contractual obligations?
[R5.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (speak, public): To finalize our assessment and make a recommendation on whether to approve the material change to Supplier B, I'd like to confirm that we've considered the system-level acceptance threshold, re-qualification timeline, supply assurance expectations, and contractual obligations. Given the information shared, I believe we can move forward with a recommendation.
[R5.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (speak, public): To finalize our recommendation on whether to approve the material change to Supplier B, I will summarize the key points discussed. We have a 6-week delay in re-qualification, a unit price delta between Supplier A and Supplier B of $27, and $1.2M remaining in FY26 EAC headroom. Considering the Lot 12 first-article due date is 30 Jun 2026, and the customer notification requirement is within 5 business days, I believe we have enough information to assess the contractual and financial implications. Given Supplier B's SCRM score of 78/100 and the need for lot traceability within 10 business days, I recommend we approve the material change to Supplier B, provided we can absorb the potential cost implications and ensure compliance with the export/control constraints.

--- Round 6 ---
[R6.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (speak, public): To finalize our recommendation, I'd like to summarize that we've considered the risk posture, contractual obligations, and financial implications. Given Supplier B's SCRM score of 78/100 and the need for lot traceability within 10 business days, I believe we can approve the material change to Supplier B, provided we can manage the 6-week delay in re-qualification and absorb the potential cost implications. Let's confirm our alignment on the overall risk posture and contractual obligations.
[R6.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (speak, public): To finalize our recommendation, I'd like to confirm that we've considered the system-level acceptance threshold, re-qualification timeline, supply assurance expectations, and contractual obligations. Given the information shared, I believe we can move forward with a recommendation to approve the material change to Supplier B, provided we can manage the 6-week delay in re-qualification and ensure compliance with the export/control constraints.
[R6.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (speak, public): To finalize our recommendation, I summarize that we have considered the contractual and financial implications, risk posture, and contractual obligations. Given the 6-week delay in re-qualification, unit price delta between Supplier A and Supplier B, and $1.2M remaining in FY26 EAC headroom, I recommend approving the material change to Supplier B, provided we manage the delay and absorb the potential cost implications while ensuring compliance with export/control constraints.

--- Round 7 ---
[R7.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (speak, public): To finalize our recommendation, I summarize that we've considered the risk posture, contractual obligations, and financial implications. Given Supplier B's SCRM score of 78/100 and the need for lot traceability within 10 business days, I believe we can approve the material change to Supplier B, provided we manage the 6-week delay in re-qualification and absorb the potential cost implications while ensuring compliance with export/control constraints.
[R7.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (speak, public): To finalize our recommendation, I confirm that we've considered the system-level acceptance threshold, re-qualification timeline, supply assurance expectations, and contractual obligations. Given the information shared, I believe we can move forward with a recommendation to approve the material change to Supplier B, provided we can manage the 6-week delay in re-qualification and ensure compliance with the export/control constraints.
[R7.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 8 ---
[R8.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R8.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R8.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 9 ---
[R9.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R9.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R9.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 10 ---
[R10.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R10.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R10.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 11 ---
[R11.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R11.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R11.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 12 ---
[R12.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R12.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R12.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 13 ---
[R13.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R13.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R13.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 14 ---
[R14.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R14.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R14.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 15 ---
[R15.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R15.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R15.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 16 ---
[R16.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R16.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R16.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 17 ---
[R17.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R17.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R17.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 18 ---
[R18.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R18.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R18.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

--- Round 19 ---
[R19.1] Trusted Supply Chain & Counterfeit Prevention Lead (leave, public): 
[R19.2] Hardware Qualification Test Engineer (leave, public): 
[R19.3] Program Contracts & Cost Manager (leave, public): 

