[SCENARIO] id=67 | sector=entertainment | agents=3 | rounds=20
[AGENTS] 1=Post-Production Supervisor, 2=Distribution Strategy Director, 3=Business & Legal Affairs Counsel
[GOAL] Produce a final recommendation on whether to accept a hybrid theatrical+streaming distribution package for a feature-length music documentary (with a companion soundtrack), based on delivery feasibility, rights clearance and legal exposure, and commercial terms that affect downside risk.

[R0.1] Post-Production Supervisor (speak, public): To confirm we can deliver the film without destabilizing our finishing pipeline, can we discuss the planned release sequencing and exhibition expectations for our hybrid theatrical+streaming distribution package?
[R0.2] Distribution Strategy Director (speak, public): We've proposed a 21-day theatrical window followed by SVOD release on day 22. The theatrical partner has committed to 350 screens and a P&A cap of $600,000, with a studio share of 45%. We're also expecting a significant marketing push from the streaming platform, with $900,000 in paid media and a trailer launch on June 12, 2026. Can you confirm if this release sequencing aligns with your post-production delivery timeline?
[R0.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (speak, public): From a legal perspective, I need to understand how this release plan affects our contractual and guild obligations. Can you confirm if the proposed 21-day theatrical window and subsequent SVOD release comply with our SAG-AFTRA new media obligations, particularly regarding residuals?

[R1.1] Post-Production Supervisor (speak, public): To ensure we're on track, can you confirm if the proposed release sequencing aligns with our current post-production schedule? We're aiming for picture lock on August 8, 2026, and final mix on September 2, 2026. Additionally, I'd like to provide an update on our clearance status: we have 27 archival clips, with 5 pending licenses, and 38 music cues, with 9 using festival live-audio stems. How does this clearance status impact our contractual and guild obligations, particularly with SAG-AFTRA?
[R1.2] Distribution Strategy Director (speak, public): The post-production timeline looks tight but feasible. To mitigate risks, can you clarify if the 5 pending archival licenses and 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems pose potential clearance issues that could jeopardize our delivery deadline of September 15, 2026?
[R1.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (speak, public): We've made significant progress on music clearance, with 29 out of 38 cues cleared. However, 3 cues were denied and are due for replacement in 14 days. Additionally, we have 112 appearance releases signed out of 119. How do these clearance statuses impact our release readiness and potential risks?

[R2.1] Post-Production Supervisor (speak, public): To ensure we're on track, I'd like to summarize our current status: we're aiming for picture lock on August 8, 2026, and final mix on September 2, 2026. We have 27 archival clips with 5 pending licenses and 38 music cues with 9 using festival live-audio stems. Given the Distribution Strategy Director's proposed release sequencing and the Business & Legal Affairs Counsel's update on clearance status, can we confirm if our delivery deadline of September 15, 2026, is still feasible and if there are any punitive delivery consequences or potential legal exposures that we should be aware of?
[R2.2] Distribution Strategy Director (speak, public): We've made good progress on understanding the clearance status and post-production timeline. To confirm, we're still on track for a September 15, 2026 delivery. I'd like to summarize the key risks: 5 pending archival licenses and 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems are potential clearance issues. Additionally, we have 3 music cues denied and due for replacement in 14 days. Let's discuss how these factors impact our release readiness and potential legal exposures.
[R2.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (speak, public): To assess our release readiness and potential legal exposures, let's summarize the key risks: we have 3 music cues denied and due for replacement in 14 days, 5 pending archival licenses, and 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems. Additionally, we have 7 outstanding appearance releases out of 119. Given these factors, I'd like to confirm if our current clearance status and contractual obligations are aligned with the proposed release sequencing and delivery deadline.

[R3.1] Post-Production Supervisor (speak, public): To summarize, we have a tight but feasible post-production timeline, with picture lock on August 8, 2026, and final mix on September 2, 2026. We've made significant progress on clearance, with 29 out of 38 music cues cleared and 112 out of 119 appearance releases signed. However, we still have potential risks: 5 pending archival licenses, 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems, and 3 music cues denied and due for replacement in 14 days. Given the proposed release sequencing and delivery deadline of September 15, 2026, I'd like to confirm if we're aligned on the potential legal exposures and punitive delivery consequences.
[R3.2] Distribution Strategy Director (speak, public): To confirm our release readiness, let's summarize the key findings: we have a feasible post-production timeline, significant progress on clearance, but potential risks with 5 pending archival licenses, 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems, and 3 music cues denied and due for replacement in 14 days. Given these factors, I believe we can meet the September 15, 2026 delivery deadline. However, we should be aware of the potential legal exposures and punitive delivery consequences. Let's discuss how to mitigate these risks.
[R3.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (speak, public): To mitigate the identified risks, I recommend that we prioritize the replacement of the 3 denied music cues and secure the 5 pending archival licenses. Additionally, we should confirm that the 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems are properly cleared for use. Let's also ensure that the remaining 7 appearance releases are signed as soon as possible. Given these steps, we can minimize potential legal exposures and punitive delivery consequences.

[R4.1] Post-Production Supervisor (speak, public): To ensure we're on track with mitigating the identified risks, I'd like to confirm our plan for prioritizing the replacement of the 3 denied music cues and securing the 5 pending archival licenses. Additionally, can we confirm the timeline for clearing the 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems and signing the remaining 7 appearance releases?
[R4.2] Distribution Strategy Director (speak, public): To mitigate the identified risks, let's summarize our plan: we'll prioritize replacing the 3 denied music cues and securing the 5 pending archival licenses. We'll also confirm the clearance status of the 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems and expedite the signing of the remaining 7 appearance releases. Given these steps, we should be able to minimize potential legal exposures and punitive delivery consequences. I'm confident that with these measures in place, we can meet the September 15, 2026 delivery deadline and execute the proposed hybrid theatrical+streaming distribution package.
[R4.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (speak, public): To finalize our assessment, I'd like to confirm that we've addressed the key risks and are aligned on the plan to mitigate them. We've identified the need to replace 3 denied music cues, secure 5 pending archival licenses, clear 9 music cues using festival live-audio stems, and sign 7 outstanding appearance releases. Given these steps, I believe we can minimize potential legal exposures and punitive delivery consequences. Let's confirm our release readiness and proceed with the hybrid theatrical+streaming distribution package.

[R5.1] Post-Production Supervisor (speak, public): To finalize our assessment, I believe we've made significant progress in understanding the risks and mitigation strategies for our hybrid theatrical+streaming distribution package. We've confirmed a feasible post-production timeline, significant clearance progress, and a plan to mitigate identified risks. Given these factors, I'm confident that we can meet the September 15, 2026 delivery deadline. Let's proceed with the proposed distribution package.
[R5.2] Distribution Strategy Director (speak, public): I believe we've reached a consensus on the feasibility of the hybrid theatrical+streaming distribution package. To confirm, we'll proceed with the proposed release sequencing, mitigate the identified clearance risks, and meet the September 15, 2026 delivery deadline. Let's finalize the distribution plan and move forward.
[R5.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (speak, public): I believe we've reached a comprehensive understanding of the risks and mitigation strategies for our hybrid theatrical+streaming distribution package. Given the progress made and the plan in place to address the identified risks, I'm satisfied that we can proceed with the proposed distribution package while minimizing potential legal exposures and punitive delivery consequences.

[R6.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R6.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R6.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R7.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R7.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R7.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R8.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R8.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R8.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R9.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R9.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R9.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R10.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R10.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R10.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R11.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R11.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R11.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R12.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R12.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R12.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R13.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R13.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R13.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R14.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R14.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R14.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R15.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R15.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R15.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R16.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R16.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R16.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R17.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R17.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R17.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R18.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R18.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R18.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

[R19.1] Post-Production Supervisor (leave, public): 
[R19.2] Distribution Strategy Director (leave, public): 
[R19.3] Business & Legal Affairs Counsel (leave, public): 

